A good 12ga boxlock ejector by W. J. Jeffery, built in 1908. The 30″ nitro barrels are seamlessly sleeved with 2 3/4″ chambers and excellent bores, choked .008/.019 (approximately improved cylinder and light modified). The ejectors are strong and in time. The receiver features border and acanthus scroll engraving, and the maker’s name in a flowing banner. The firing pins are bushed and removable. The wood has attractive figure, and is solid with crisp checkering. The fore-end has an Anson push-button release. The stock measures 1 1/2″ x 2 1/6″ x 14 3/8″ over a checkered butt with cast off. The gun weighs 6 lbs 12 oz, and is ready for the field.