Here is a beautiful and unusual W. W. Greener Anson & Deeley non-ejector with a second set of barrels, built in 1881. It is built on Anson & Deeley’s Patent No. 511. One set of barrels is nitro-proved Damascus, 30″, with 2 1/2″ chambers and excellent bores, choked .006/.037. The second set is 26″ and fluid steel, made by Harrison Bros and so marked. The chambers are 2 3/4″ and the bores are choked .016/.025. The weight with the 30″ barrels is 7 lbs 2 oz, and with the 26″ barrels 6 lbs 8 oz. The receiver features excellent acanthus scroll engraving and the maker’s name in a banner. Both sets of barrels lock up tight. The wood is very striking walnut with crisp checkering. The fore-end has an ebony tip, and a Deeley-style latch release. The stock measures 1 7/8″ X 2 3/8″ X 14 1/4″ over a checkered horn butt. The cast is neutral. The gun comes in a vintage case with the maker’s label. (There is no provision in the case for the second set of barrels.) A really fabulous classic Greener.